- Get the triangle symbol and the "Wingdings 3" font
- Set “/_” to turn into the angle symbol (and other similar cases)
- Make MathType text blend in
- My Normal.dot and the Math Symbols toolbar
- Matrix-related keyboard shortcuts in MathType
- Drawing a circle from the center
Note: The tutorials that require Microsoft Office are designed for for Office 2003 (in all cases), Office XP (in most cases), and Office 2000 and 2007 (in a few cases). If you have a version of Office older than 2000, some of the necessary features may not exist yet. If you have 2007 or newer, the interface redesign may make some of the features difficult to find, if they are present at all.
Office 2007+ comes with Windows Vista+ computers, but it is possible to install Office 2003 on a Vista+ computer. Just remember to remove the preinstalled Office trial before you attempt to install 2003 to reduce the chances something might go wrong.