- Get the triangle symbol and the "Wingdings 3" font
- Set “/_” to turn into the angle symbol (and other similar cases)
- Make MathType text blend in
- My Normal.dot and the Math Symbols toolbar
- Matrix-related keyboard shortcuts in MathType
- Drawing a circle from the center
Note: The tutorials that require Microsoft Office are designed for for Office 2003 (in all cases), Office XP (in most cases), and Office 2000 and 2007 (in a few cases). If you have a version of Office older than 2000, I invite you to join us in the twenty-first century. If you have 2007 or newer, I hope some of the content here is helpful, but I dislike MS Office 2007+, do not use it, and therefore am not qualified to teach others to use it.
I realize Office 2007 and 2010 are the ones that came/come with Windows Vista and Windows 7 computers, but it is possible to install Office 2003 on a Vista or Win7 computer. Just remember to remove the Office 2007 trial before you attempt to install 2003 to reduce the chances something might go wrong.